See you at the Kingdom Business Summit
The Kingdom Business Summit is an annual free (I know right!) 2 day business conference for Christian businesses. Wez Hone is the man behind the mission and he’s flat-out determined to see socially conscious businesses grow and increase their influence.
It’s a great event. We attended last year, and quite frankly it’s easily one of the best we’ve come across for small businesses. The training is practical and results oriented. Last year, one of the sessions saw Facebook ads opened up and a campaign created on the spot. For businesses after solid practical guidance, this is a good one.
This year, we’re actually a little more involved at the Gold Coast event. 🙂 We’re going to be running 10 minute “Web Super Sessions” during the breaks.
If you’re a small business and are interested in getting some solid bite-sized training, these are for you. The format is going to be fast and furious. 7 minutes of training with 3 minutes of Q&A. The topics are going to be the kind you can take away with you and apply when you’re back in the office on Monday.
So far, our Super Session Topics include:
- 5 quick tips for boosting your site in Google (SEO).
- How not to get hacked by ISIS. (Website Security basics).
- What is responsive web design and why your site needs to be Mobile Ready.
- The basics of hosting, domains & WordPress. Who to use and how to set it up. Easily.
- Why WordPress is the best platform for your business. (IMHO)
- How to minimise the effort and maximise your blogging ROI.
- [WordPress Super Session] The WordPress plugins every site should be using.
- [WordPress Super Session] 10 tips for optimising WordPress.
We can’t wait! If there are any topics you think you’d think would be valuable for you and your business, let us know in the comments below.
Also, we designed and built the Kingdom Business Summit site. 🙂